• English
  • Deutsch
  • Français
  • Español

Robostrike League

28 respuestas [Último post]
Imagen de yeku
Last seen: Hace 15 horas 13 mins
Modo
Posts: 420
Points: 421
Good! :)

Well, after writting this I'm editing the mainly topic with the news of the league!
Imagen de die_soon
Last seen: Hace 3 años 51 semanas
Tech bot
Posts: 17
Points: 17
I don't understand what's happening. You should publish the boars that has to play every player and when.
If any of the players don't play, disqualify him, but the the tournament should start on 26th and noone played.
Imagen de yeku
Last seen: Hace 15 horas 13 mins
Modo
Posts: 420
Points: 421
I don't understand why you don't read...All that is explained...

Imagen de die_soon
Last seen: Hace 3 años 51 semanas
Tech bot
Posts: 17
Points: 17
Sorry for ask.

I prefer don't join more to your tournaments, the education is not your better virtue.

Imagen de yeku
Last seen: Hace 15 horas 13 mins
Modo
Posts: 420
Points: 421
die_soon wrote:
I don't understand what's happening.

Nothing

die_soon wrote:
You should publish the boars that has to play every player and when.

I said that any of the public death match maps

die_soon wrote:
If any of the players don't play, disqualify him, but the the tournament should start on 26th and noone played.

I said that they could play when they want until next 10/08/10

Better now?;)
And you are wrong, the education is one good virtue mine. But I'm a person who read all before asking...

Imagen de die_soon
Last seen: Hace 3 años 51 semanas
Tech bot
Posts: 17
Points: 17
yeku wrote:
die_soon wrote:
I don't understand what's happening.

Nothing

die_soon wrote:
You should publish the boars that has to play every player and when.

I said that any of the public death match maps

die_soon wrote:
If any of the players don't play, disqualify him, but the the tournament should start on 26th and noone played.

I said that they could play when they want until next 10/08/10

Better now?;)
And you are wrong, the education is one good virtue mine. But I'm a person who read all before asking...



thank you, a lot better
Imagen de east amloo
Last seen: Hace 2 años 22 semanas
Modo
Posts: 1258
Points: 1260
First round : Weaksauce VS East amloo

Results : 2-2
Imagen de yeku
Last seen: Hace 15 horas 13 mins
Modo
Posts: 420
Points: 421
As you can imagine, players weren't active and the league has been suspended.

When RS have more players, I will do a new one Robostrike League.

Yeku