• English
  • Deutsch
  • Français
  • Español

[SOLUTIONS] Mode Solo

127 replies [Dernier message]
Portrait de east amloo
Last seen: il y a 2 années 21 semaines
Modo
Messages: 1258
Points: 1260
I have east amloo3 in 29 xD (but i needed to try it again to find it).

This is the right number of par. Good luck to all !
Portrait de funkazoid
Last seen: il y a 6 années 2 semaines
Tech bot
Messages: 14
Points: 14
east amloo wrote:
I have east amloo3 in 29 xD (but i needed to try it again to find it).

This is the right number of par. Good luck to all !


It's possible in 28 par, but I won't tell how. :D I have already given too many solutions. Who accepts my challenge?
Portrait de pilou
Last seen: il y a 2 années 7 semaines
Golden bot
Messages: 108
Points: 110
I do, but I'm getting really annoyed !
Portrait de yeku
Last seen: il y a 4 jours 4 heures
Modo
Messages: 420
Points: 421
Finally I got in 29 :D
Portrait de east amloo
Last seen: il y a 2 années 21 semaines
Modo
Messages: 1258
Points: 1260
Hum 28 ? good !
Portrait de clem759
Last seen: il y a 2 années 34 semaines
Modo
Messages: 56
Points: 56
funkazoid wrote:
east amloo wrote:
I have east amloo3 in 29 xD (but i needed to try it again to find it).

This is the right number of par. Good luck to all !


It's possible in 28 par, but I won't tell how. :D I have already given too many solutions. Who accepts my challenge?


I accept your challenge, i did it in 27 ;)
Portrait de pilou
Last seen: il y a 2 années 7 semaines
Golden bot
Messages: 108
Points: 110
Give us the solution :p
Portrait de clem759
Last seen: il y a 2 années 34 semaines
Modo
Messages: 56
Points: 56
I'll wait a bit before someone find the soluce, i'm also challenging you to find it ;)
Portrait de pilou
Last seen: il y a 2 années 7 semaines
Golden bot
Messages: 108
Points: 110
Raaaah this map really gets on my nerves. I mean I played it about hundreds times and can't get under 31 :((
Portrait de gladiator
Last seen: il y a 3 années 32 semaines
Golden bot
Messages: 102
Points: 102
clem759 wrote:
funkazoid wrote:
east amloo wrote:
I have east amloo3 in 29 xD (but i needed to try it again to find it).

This is the right number of par. Good luck to all !


It's possible in 28 par, but I won't tell how. :D I have already given too many solutions. Who accepts my challenge?


I accept your challenge, i did it in 27 ;)


GREAT!! Clem